Do you want to
in a real way
1st Aug @ 7pm
Online Mighty Men Australia
with Angus Buchan
This a great opportunity for you to invite your mates & family.
This is for real, everyday Australian men.
We believe men's lives can be changed, relationships can be rebuilt, hope can be restored. We'll hear Angus challenge us to get to know the real Jesus, & to consider how knowing Him can change every part of our live's.
..hear who Jesus really is..
..know your purpose in life..
..find God's strength to live..
..this is for everybody ...
You can watch on ...
3-5 Oct, 2020
Inverell Mighty Men weekend camp
We’re inviting men from all over
the country, to come to Inverell,
to spend a weekend
getting real with God
No matter what your story is, wherever you're from,
whatever your background....
this weekend is a catalyst
(the start of significant change)
you should bring your mates, bring your sons (14+),
bring your neighbours
we believe men's lives can be transformed,
relationships rebuilt, hope restored
This weekend is being organised by an ordinary bunch of blokes; farmers, builders, agronomists, professionals, & tradies. Some of us are young & just starting out, some have weathered a few droughts. We are normal blokes like you, with our share of struggles, but our lives have been changed completely when we got to know Jesus.
We are real men, who have found our real God.
So we want to get a big mob of us together, to camp on a property just west of Inverell.
We'll get away from our daily grind so we can focus on the important things in life .....
Can I know God in a real way?
What's the purpose of my life?
How can I be a better husband and father?
How can I tap into God's strength to live?
Finding answers to these questions will change you... but it takes courage to change.
Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and FIGHT for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes! Neh 4:14
We know that men want....
to do the best for their family,
they want purpose & direction in life,
they want their life to count, to make a difference,
they want to matter to someone, to be accepted & belong,
men want to be respected ... but they want to earn that respect,
they want to know their life struggle is accomplishing something,
men want an adventure, life should be going somewhere, not going nowhere,
men want to know the truth, they want something solid they can base their life on.
We get it, we're men too.
So we want to talk openly and honestly about:
confronting life’s challenges,
facing our brokenness,
about reconciling relationships and restoring marriages,
about standing up as men and fighting for our families,
about living with integrity,
about impacting the communities we live in.
We want you to know what it's like:
to be truly free,
to have deep down in your guts peace,
to be genuinely content,
to know your purpose in life,
and to have real hope for the future.
We believe you can only find all that in God, so coming to God is the key.
We want you to know that ordinary men can live extraordinary lives with God.
So we have some great guys coming to meet with us.
One is Allan Meyer from Lifekeys. Allan spends his life speaking to men, giving them tools to do life better, & helping them to know God in a real way.
Our great friend Angus Buchan will join us for a session, streaming from South Africa.
You'll also relate to our other guest speakers, everyday guys sharing their real life stories ..... and we'll have a great band.
There's going to be a heap of us here, we'll camp under the southern cross, swap stories with mates around campfires, watch the sun come up over the Waterloo range in the east, & watch it set over the Kaputar range to the west.
You should come join us for the weekend....what have you got to lose, it's free!
You can relax ....
There are guys coming from everywhere, so you'll blend in.
If you have questions about God and life, then this is for you, you'll fit right in.
This is for normal blokes, run by men, for men.
On the weekend you'll have time and space to think through life's big questions for yourself, no one will tell you what to think.
You'll find us accepting and genuine.
Basic rundown for weekend
Sat ... Arrive & set up camp ... we’ll start with dinner at 5:30pm, then meet in the open under the setting sky. We have a full outdoor stage & big screen setup.
Over the weekend:
There will be 4 main sessions,
We will get real with God,
There'll be heaps of time to spend hanging out with mates,
We'll enjoy plenty of good food,
We'll finish on Mon ...9:30 - 11:30am with
BIG COMBINED family gathering
all of our families, friends, wives, & kids are welcome to join us for Monday morning
(no tickets required)
We are a part of Mighty Men Conferences, started in South Africa when Angus Buchan was called to challenge men to surrender to God completely, and to live for God in their marriages, homes, workplaces, churches, and community. The story of Angus and his family is told in the movie "Faith like Potatoes". His website is https://www.angusbuchan.co.za/
It's always better having a
mob of mates with you,
why don't you invite some ....
..great weekend, in the bush,
being real, with your mates..
call them now
DON'T LET ANYTHING DISTRACT YOU
- We will comply with covid regulations, we already have council approval, book now as tickets are free & we will keep you updated.
- We'll meet outdoors on top of Mt Stirling, 10 min west of Inverell.
- The whole weekend is free, we want everyone to come.
- There is plenty of room for you to bring your swags, tents, or even vans on site (unpowered). Staying all together on site adds to the experience, you get to sit around the campfire, chew the fat, and encourage each other to be better men (you can stay in town if you need to). See "what to bring" & "where to stay" below.
- We'll provide good food, you just need to bring your mates.
- There'll be all the facilities we need .... seating, port-a-loos, mess tent, bush showers, campfires, & endless open sky.
- If your mobility is a bit limited, let us know, we have assistance available and sites reserved for you.
- Because this whole event is happening outdoors, be prepared to jump over a few rabbit holes, trip over some rocks and logs, fight off some drop bears & find your way around in the dark. In a nutshell you are agreeing to have a great time, be totally responsible for yourself and your gear, and you indemnify the organisers against any liability whatsoever.
- No drugs or alcohol are permitted on site, & because there's so many of us, we can't allow dogs or firearms.
- Although this weekend is for men, all of our families and friends are welcome to join for the Sunday morning session at 9:30am. No ticket is necessary for Sunday morning.
- You can arrive on site from 10:00am on Friday, earlier by request.