Do you want to
in your life
We’re inviting men from all
over the country, to come
spend a weekend in the bush,
getting real with God
No matter what your story has been...
this weekend is a catalyst
(the start of significant change)
we believe men's lives can be transformed,
relationships rebuilt, hope restored
bring your mates, your brothers, your sons (14+)
This weekend is being organised by an ordinary bunch of blokes; farmers, builders, agronomists, professionals, & tradies. We are normal blokes like you, with our share of struggles...
..but our lives have changed completely
when we got to know Jesus.
So we want to get a big mob of men together, on a property just west of Inverell. We'll camp under the southern cross, build each other up as we swap stories around the campfire, we'll listen to some great speakers, watch the sun rise over the Waterloo range, & watch it set over Mt Kaputar. We'll get away from our daily grind so we can focus on the important questions in life .....
How can I ...
- know God in a real way?
- find purpose & direction in my life?
- be a better husband and father?
- tap into God's strength to live?
- make my life count?
- live with integrity?
- be the man I was created to be?
Finding answers to these questions is the first step... but then we need the courage to change.
It's time for men to stand up and be men,
to have courage, and...
Fight for our wives and families,
Fight for our integrity,
Fight for our mates.
When men learn to rely on God’s strength,
we become strong men,
strong men create strong families,
strong churches & strong communities.
Excuses are over .. Feeling hopeless is over
Fear is over .. Choosing to do nothing is over
Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and FIGHT for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes! Neh 4:14
You can relax ....
There are guys coming from everywhere, so you'll blend in.
If you have questions about God and life, then this is for you, you'll fit right in.
This is for normal blokes, run by men, for men.
On the weekend you'll have time and space to think through life's big questions for yourself, no one will tell you what to think.
You'll find us accepting and genuine.
We want to talk openly and honestly about:
confronting life’s challenges,
facing our brokenness,
about reconciling relationships and restoring marriages,
about standing up as men and fighting for our families,
about living with integrity,
about impacting the communities we live in
We get it, we're men too.
We want you to know what it's like:
to be truly free,
to have deep down in your guts peace,
to be genuinely content,
to know your purpose in life,
and to have real hope for the future.
We believe you can only find all that in God ... so coming to God is the key.
We want you to know that ordinary men can live extraordinary lives with God.
So we have some great guys coming to meet with us.
One is Allan Meyer from Lifekeys. Allan spends his life speaking to men, giving them tools to do life better, & helping them to know God in a real way.
Our great friend Angus Buchan will welcome us from South Africa.
You'll also relate to our other guest speakers, everyday guys sharing their real life stories ..... and we'll have a great band.
You should come join us for the weekend....what have you got to lose, it's free!
Basic rundown for weekend
16:00 ... Arrive & set up camp
17:00 ... We’ll enjoy dinner together
Then we'll meet in the open under the setting sky. We have a full outdoor stage & big screen setup.
Over the weekend:
There'll be heaps of time to spend hanging out with mates,
We'll enjoy plenty of good food,
There will be 4 main sessions, where we'll get real with God,
We'll finish on Mon ...9:30 - 11:30am with
BIG COMBINED family gathering
all of our families, friends, wives, & kids are welcome to join us for Monday morning
(no tickets required)
It's always better having a mob of mates..
great weekend, in the bush,
being real ... call them now
- The whole weekend is free, we want everyone to come.
- We'll meet outdoors on top of Mt Stirling, 10 min west of Inverell.
- There is plenty of room for you to bring your swags, tents, or even vans on site (unpowered). Staying all together on site adds to the experience, you get to sit around the campfire, chew the fat, and encourage each other to be better men (you can stay in town if you need to). See "what to bring" & "where to stay" below.
- We'll provide good food, you just need to bring your mates.
- There'll be all the facilities we need .... seating, port-a-loos, mess tent, bush showers, campfires, & endless open sky.
- If your mobility is a bit limited, let us know, we have assistance available and sites reserved for you.
- Because this whole event is happening outdoors, be prepared to jump over a few rabbit holes, trip over some rocks & fight off some drop bears. In a nutshell you are agreeing to have a great time, be totally responsible for yourself & your gear, & you indemnify the organisers against any liability whatsoever.
- For everyone's safety we can't allow drugs, dogs, alcohol or firearms.
- Although this weekend is for men, Sunday morning is for everyone, so all of our families and friends are welcome to join for the Sunday morning session at 9:30am. No ticket is necessary for Sunday morning.
- You can arrive on site from 10:00am on Friday, earlier by request.
We are a part of Mighty Men Conferences, started in South Africa when Angus Buchan was called to challenge men to surrender to God completely, and to live for God in their marriages, homes, workplaces, churches, and community. The story of Angus and his family is told in the movie "Faith like Potatoes". His website is https://www.angusbuchan.co.za/